OCI_MIGRATE

From: <pawel.piksa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

has anyone of you successfully cloned/migrated a session between two separated processes ?

I get the OCI_ATTR_MIGSESSION from the first session (process) and then I'm trying to start a new session with this session's id.

Below you will find a piece of my code:

OCIEnv *envhp;
OCIServer *srvhp;
OCIError *errhp;
OCISvcCtx *svchp;
OCISession *usrhp;

[...]

OCIServerAttach (srvhp, errhp, (text*) dbName.c_str(), dbName.length(), OCI_DEFAULT);
OCIAttrSet (svchp, OCI_HTYPE_SVCCTX, srvhp, 0, OCI_ATTR_SERVER, errhp);

OCIAttrSet (usrhp, OCI_HTYPE_SESSION, (dvoid*) user.c_str(), (ub4)
user.length(), OCI_ATTR_USERNAME, errhp);
OCIAttrSet (usrhp, OCI_HTYPE_SESSION, (dvoid*) pass.c_str(), (ub4)
pass.length(), OCI_ATTR_PASSWORD, errhp);
OCIAttrSet (usrhp, OCI_HTYPE_SESSION, (dvoid*)pMig, (ub4) nMigSize,
OCI_ATTR_MIGSESSION, errhp);

OCISessionBegin (svchp, errhp, usrhp, OCI_CRED_RDBMS, OCI_MIGRATE);

After OCISession is beeing called I get the following oracle error: "ORA-24313: user already authenticated".

I get the same error message even if I call OCISessionBegin with OCI_CRED_EXT instead of OCI_CRED_RDBMS.

Thanks in advance for your help. Received on Fri Mar 21 2008 - 07:22:19 CDT

Original text of this message