Tracing the rejected connection

From: DriVE_mE_cRazY <k.senthilmurugan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

We are facing a strange issue in our database. We are getting alert in a particular time period that a particular database user ( say X ) has exceeded log on failures count.I believe some program is trying to connect to db as oracle database user (X) from a unix account ( say Y ). sudo from that unix account to oracle user account ( from Y to X ) is disabled.No cron jobs, batch programs are running at that time.I'm very much confused how to trace that program/user

Please help me .

thanks,

senthil Received on Thu Mar 20 2008 - 22:07:23 CDT

Original text of this message