Soundex/ NYSIIS Alternative

From: <mehreen.asif_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Steve,

I just came across this post of yours. I was wondering if you're still looking for a Soundex alternative. I noticed that you mentioned the company www.arizcon.com. Well I've had a chance to look at their product for name matching and I can vouch for it. It overcomes almost all the problems related to name matching and is extremely accurate with its results.

If you're still looking, i would definitely recommend that you contact them and get to see a demo of their product.

Hope this helps! Received on Thu Mar 20 2008 - 14:06:41 CDT

Original text of this message