Your resume is shortlisted - apply immediately | More than 85 TOP companies recruiting this week

From: <jobsearch.india02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,

Have a successful day!

We would like to forward the exciting job opportunities from the below TOP companies..

 TATA Consultancy Services | Health Asyst Pvt. Ltd | Cambridge Integrated Services India Pvt. Ltd., | Nanolets Software Pvt Ltd | I-  Solutions Ltd | Namapur Infosoft Private Limited |

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) | Modular Infotech (ISO9001-2000 Company) | RT Outsourcing Services Ltd | STF (MNC)

 To view the details & apply with the above company

 Visit

http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update1.html

NIIT Ltd | Wipro BPO | Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited | Health Asyst Pvt. Ltd | Personal Network | Network Solutions Pvt Ltd | Fifth Quarter Info-media Pvt. Ltd |

F-Tec Computer Education | Intelenet Global Services Pvt. Ltd

 To view the details & apply with the above company

 Visit

 http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update2.html

 L&T Infotech | Revifnotech Pvt Ltd | SCR SOFT TECHNOLOGIES | F-Tec Computer Education | Cybernet - Slash Support | Cognizant Tech | Zenta | Tenneco | eClerx Services Ltd

 To view the details & apply with the above company

 Visit

 http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update3.html

The list is being updated regularly by our team do visit daily for any updates.

BEST WISHES Team,

www.walkincareers.com Received on Wed Mar 19 2008 - 23:36:14 CDT

Original text of this message