Re: Whats in store for YellowSPAM 4? Why should we care?

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 19, 5:50 am, Yellowfin <i..._at_yellowfin.com.au> wrote:
> Powered by SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,
>
> YellowSPAM the leading embeddable SPAM solution for web based SPAMMing
> is very excited to announce the SPAM for the upcoming release 4.0,
> scheduled for release mid year 2008.

We couldn't care less about your crappy note which belongs elsewhere, namely comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Just like you couldn't care less about disrupting a newsgroup with SPAM.

You've been reported to google groups for your abuse. Now remove this noise and stick it where it belongs.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Mar 19 2008 - 10:32:04 CDT

Original text of this message