Issue in Installation of Oracle 10G R2 Client on windows

From: Dipankar <dipankar.roy77_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

We area migrating Oracle database from Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 10g R2.

Currently all the applications are connecting Oracle 7.3.4 database through Oracle 7.3.4 client installed on Windows NT4. After migration we need same applications to connect to Oracle 10g R2 database through Oracle 10G R2 client on Windows NT4.

But the Client Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows states that Oracle 10G R2 does not support Windows NT.

So, if someone has faced the similar issue kindly let me know the solution to this issue.

Thank you

Regards,
Dipankar Received on Wed Mar 19 2008 - 03:33:13 CDT

Original text of this message