Re: Excellent website for Oracle Certifications

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 17, 8:46 pm, "cisco exp." <bloggin..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent website for Oracle Certifications,
>
> http://certadvisor.blogspot.com
>
> Good luck to all.

Besides being spam, the Oracle information is out of date.

"We are not responsible, in any form, for the difference of information found between this website and Vendor's website."

You are not responsible, period. You are spammers. You are trying to make money by getting people to click on the ads on your site, by directing them from here. We don't like that. It violates the charter of this group. It makes blogspot evil. It also disrupts this service, which violates section 5.4 of your gmail terms. There's more, but you should be getting the idea.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Nothin' to see here, move along.