Re: Kids can learn Oracle Database Administration now!!!

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 16, 10:01 pm, "takv..._at_gmail.com" <takv..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> One picture explains the complete Oracle environment - Isn't it?
>
> http://www.takveen.com/download/ebooks/oracle10g_md_smpl/oracle10g_md...
>
> Moreover,
>
> Download "Oracle 9i DB Administration in 10 Minutes"
>
> http://www.takveen.com/store.html
>
> Enjoy!

WHY do we 'need' some eight-year-old administering a production Oracle database???? HOW will this eight-year-old learn anything of any use from the pile of trash you call a book??? WHAT has possessed you to CONTINUE SPAMMING this newsgroup with your CRAP that you can't even GIVE away?????

You've been reported, yet again, to google groups and gmail for violations of their Terms of Service agreements.

Go away. You and your CRAP are unwelcome here.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Mar 17 2008 - 08:31:56 CDT

Original text of this message