Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Jerry Stuckle <>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:25:56 -0500

DA Morgan wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>> DA Morgan wrote:
>>> Your ignorance is is so profound it is amazing you can inhale.
>>> And with this unequivocal proof that you are a blivet ... plonk!
>> ROFLMAO.  So you registered a company.  And your ONLY customer is the
>> University of Washington Extension School.

> One foot in your mouth wasn't enough you had to stick the other one in
> too: Amazing. The University of Washington does not employ my company.
> Those that have include Dow Jones & Company, The Boeing Company, and
> a few other small firms you likely have never heard of but that trade
> on the NYSE.
> What does it take for this blivet to get a clue?

And you said you plonked me. ROFLMAO!

Good try. But you've already shown you know nothing about instruction in a corporate environment.

And FYI, unlike you, I DO teach for Boeing. And it won't be any problem to give my contacts a call tomorrow and verify your "claims".

But I also know who's doing the Oracle instruction for them. And it isn't you.

Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.