Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:17:41 -0500

DA Morgan wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>

>> You do not have a company.

> Your ignorance is is so profound it is amazing you can inhale.
>
> http://www.secstate.wa.gov/corps/search_results.aspx?search_type=simple&criteria=all&name_type=contains&name=&ubi=602-288-696
>

> And with this unequivocal proof that you are a blivet ... plonk!

ROFLMAO. So you registered a company. And your ONLY customer is the University of Washington Extension School. And the only courses you do for them are Oracle. And the only way you can get some work is to have them market your courses for you.

You don't have a real company. You aren't doing your own marketing. You don't have multiple customers. And any smart lawyer would pierce the sham of your corporate veil in two seconds flat.

You're just a wanna-be with no idea on how to design real courses companies want. What does U of W's extension school get - maybe $150 for your course? Probably not even that much.

Sorry, Daniel. You've been exposed for what you are.

Not that you're any competition to my company - we don't do Oracle. But even if we did, you'd be no competition.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address