Re: Oracle on Windows vs Solaris or Linux ?

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:15:32 -0000

> Looked at my job description. Nowhere did it say: "educate the > willfully ignorant and arrogant."

Arrogant: people who believe they know everything and don't listen; I listen and learn from a lot of folk - don't confuse arrogance with a lack of respect for people who beleive they know everything and throw there weight around aka a BULLY.

Ignorant: somebody who does not listen to anothers point of view; I do which is why I learn; there are a very select few (2) I do not listen too and just ignore and question (you're one of them).

Back on track though - why is it you feel compelled to privately email people (me) and call them a wanker? Hardly redeeming when you call people arrogant and ignorant!

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson