Re: a Quick TOAD Question.....

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 14, 10:15 am, webtourist <webtour..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> version 9.0.1.8
>
> Mainly a "PLSQL Developer" user...
> I've been wondering....Is there a way to KEEP windows OPEN upon
> DISCONNECT ?
>
> thanks

Sorry I don't exactly understand what you mean? Could you describe the behavior you would want Toad to do exactly?

For me, the windows in Toad do "stay open" after say the database instance is re-cycled. However you lose your session of course ... then you can do a "Session end" then "Session new" ...

Not a PLSQ Developer user so maybe there is some specific behavior you are looking for?

There's a couple of yahoo toad newsgroups that are active ( especially the beta one ). There is no shortage of customizable toad options but if you have an worthwhile idea that toad doesn't already do ... they might put it into a new release ( beta group is one place to toss in new ideas/suggestions ). Received on Fri Mar 14 2008 - 10:46:59 CDT

Original text of this message