Re: Do other LDAP server work with Oracle RDBMS as name resolution ??

From: <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

I doubt that OID is free. If it was it relies on the RDBMS that you have to pay a licens for. But I agree that the database is more reliable. But to the little task only to do the name resolution it is much to spend on a database. Of course it is possible to run it on existing DB installation so the license could be shared.