Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Michael Austin <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 02:38:42 GMT

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> Nope, not everyone at a company needs to know how to install a system.
> At most one or two may. And if they're familiar with the product, it
> should be no problem.

All I have to say is that you must work for some very small companies :) You ought to try installing 6 or more large E25K class servers concurrently... If you know how to automate stuff - it is fairly easy... This goes for Oracle and DB2/UDB. SQLServer - if you can point/click it is a no-brainer.

We have LOTS of servers that require either Oracle Server or Client daily. (new installs, upgrades etc...) Received on Wed Mar 12 2008 - 21:38:42 CDT

Original text of this message