Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:14:12 -0700

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> In the case of Fortune 500 companies paying up to $500 per student per
> day, yes. They don't want their employees sitting there watching a CD
> spin.

No. They prefer their employees spin while watching an endless parade of PowerPoint slides. Your ignorance is profound. Surveys done by the university show exactly the opposite. Corporations are sick and tired of paying for training that doesn't confer real world skills such as kernel configuration.

But I guess for someone who couldn't wrap their fingers around vi your response is par for the course.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor