Re: Oracle on Windows vs Solaris or Linux ?

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:55:43 -0000

> What do Firefox users that don't run Silverlight have to do to find a
> release date for when OEMs are actually shipping Windows Server 2008
> pre-installed?
>
> Somewhere in the range of "real ... soon ... now"?
>
> "Current version is Windows 2008" ... good one.

What's that noise - choaking on your own foot I guess

http://www.greymatter.com/p290749

Pick the edition you want - all available to joe public....

> troll-o-meter:

Plonka meter:

You'd have thought somebody who is a system builder would be fully versed in what OS version and editions his chosen product expertise works on.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson