Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Erick T. Barkhuis <erick.use-net_at_ardane.c-o-m>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:13:59 +0100

Jerry Stuckle:
> gazzag wrote:
> > On 11 Mar, 18:14, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck..._at_attglobal.net> wrote:
> > [snip]
> >> My customers would consider installation a complete waste of time.
> > [snip]
>
> In the case of Fortune 500 companies paying up to $500 per student per
> day, yes. They don't want their employees sitting there watching a CD
> spin.

What type of trainer would that be, who lets the students sit and watch the CD spin? I thought good trainers, worth 500 dollars per day per student, would have someting useful prepared for those twenty minutes where an installation process runs unattended.

I don't think students would consider their first Oracle installation a waste of time, assuming that they _learn_ how to do it (and what to do if a step or two fail) during that time frame.

--
Erick