Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Jerry Stuckle <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:55:48 -0500

--CELKO-- wrote:

>>> we were discussing professors and their lack of touch with reality.  <<

> LOL! You really have not seen Dan's Oracle classes! They hand you an
> empty server and you start by loading and configuring it from
> scratch. I am not kidding. Forget about an already installed DB
> waiting for you; Dan starts at the hardware.

Oh, and BTW - what a colossal waste of time. How often does one have to install Oracle, anyway? If it's more than once per system, then you need to go to a better product.

No wonder it takes him a week to teach a Hello World program.

Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.