Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: Tony Rogerson <>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:25:53 -0000

> Yes, he bundles solutions from a lot of other people,

I almost wish I could earn money like that out of other people, alas I have dignity and respect for the efforts those who post those solutions first have made.

The guy is little more than a corner shop "technie", regurgitating content from people who have done all the hard work.

Less face it - has anything "original" come out from this guy in the last 10 years; stuff he has come up with and not just plagiarised from the public forums - the answer imho is NO.

Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
[Ramblings from the field from a SQL consultant]
[UK SQL User Community]