Re: Profiling an Application

From: headware <david.k.land_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:11:07 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 7, 5:34 am, tb <t.be..._at_web.de> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> with dbms_profile you can profile PLSQL code, i believe this in not
> your problem. You have a 10g database so my tip is: use the enterprise
> manager.
>
> Best regards
> Thomas

Thomas,

Actually the Enterprise Manager was one of the first things I wanted to use to diagnose this issue. Unfortunately it did not get installed when this instance of Oracle was put together. I'm not sure why that is (I didn't do the installation) or if it can be installed after the fact, but maybe we should be focusing on getting that thing up and running.

Dave
Dave Received on Fri Mar 07 2008 - 10:11:07 CST

Original text of this message