Re: trace every SQL statement of a specific user

From: Inquirer <sdaman29_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 05:14:19 -0800 (PST)

> I never said to place the login.sql file in with the binaries. I said
> to place the login.sql file in the directory where your user calls the
> application.

"in a login.sql file located in the same directory from which the connecting application runs will enable full tracing on every session she initiates from her desktop. "

all the program binaries (client, server exes, dlls) are in one directory.
I placed the login.sql in that very directory. or I still don't understand
something? Received on Thu Mar 06 2008 - 07:14:19 CST

Original text of this message