Re: Migration to Oracle

From: <>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rielau
i know you and morgan says correct
but i don't have enough time to do this job also our 3 applications that must migrate to oracle isn't very important for us
but i should do this job
without using main power of oracle in database like different user defines or schematization of table spaces and .... i only want move Tables,Views, Procedures,Triggers,Functions to oracle (in specific schema with name Db) and then my application connect to this Database(oracle instead of Sql Server 2k) i know this is unusual and isn't true
but these applications are separate from our ERP systems any way i download but i can't use this too ;)
i can connect to Sql Server but i can't connect to oracle (NLS PARAMETER ERROR) wheras i connect to oracle from all other applications like sqlPlus,PlSql Developer and .... in this site there is a tools by name "SwisSQL-SQL Server To Oracle" that convert TSql to PlSql and compile this but not work correctly (can't compile its PlSql code)

Best Regards Received on Mon Mar 03 2008 - 06:56:11 CST

Original text of this message