Re: Migration to Oracle

From: <meysam.khayatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:28:44 -0800 (PST)

hi again
thanks for your answers
i dont want to sql server 2000 db to oracle manually. i have 3 application that i want to migrate each db of them to one schima
but first i should migrate db structures to oracle then moved data to that
i know some tools are for this goal like DbBalance , SqlDeveloper and some other tools ...
but sql Developer produced by Oracle seemingly also this tool is free so i want to use this tool
but i couldn't used it and make even a connection to my sql server or oracle db cause of java null failure
(Failure: java.lang.NullPointerException) i installed all reqiured component i think but i'm not succees in using this tool
i searching for way to used this tool or finding tools like this can anyone help me???
Best Regards Received on Sun Mar 02 2008 - 23:28:44 CST

Original text of this message