Re: Installing Oracle

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:39:56 +0100

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:33:14 -0800 (PST), mrdjmagnet_at_aol.com wrote:

>Well, we have otehr boxes running Oracle 10g r2. But no backup of
>this one, as it was a development server. And copying the directories
>from one of the other servers is not the answer.....

That is very strange. You both have no backup of the development server, and you allow everyone to delete the complete installation, and you forbid to copy it from somewhere else?

I would suggest someone would show you to the door of unemployment. You are clearly completely clueless.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA