Re: Is there a trigger on session end?

From: Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:38:17 -0800 (PST)

crash scenario only happened under unexpected situation....so i don't think it is logical to AUTOMATICALLY EXECUTE something.....unless u can wrap that session with a exception handler to handler the many different exceptions that can occurred. since the scenario are too many or possibly infinite....i don't think u want to do AUTOMATICALLY... dean $B<LF;!'(B