Re: 9i performance tuning - is this of relevance to 10g

From: obakesan <pellicleundies_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:55:12 GMT

Hi

In article
<2d231c35-5b70-46af-850f-f9d4f8290464_at_t66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com> wrote:

>How to chose what to take probably depends on which version of Oracle
>do you mostly support and how long before you work mostly in the
>higher version.
>
>Ash yourself how long before you can put the information to work?

good question (and good frame of reference too)

the problem is that not being employed at the moment I'm taking this opportunity to try to choose what's best for a market.

still, I'm not sure if performance tuning concepts in 9i are transferable to 10g?

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood
Photographer, Programmer
Motorcyclist and dingbat

please remove undies for reply Received on Wed Feb 27 2008 - 23:55:12 CST

Original text of this message