anyone else reading the alapati/kim 11g new features book?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:09:41 -0800 (PST)

I am 120+ pages into it and it seems like they did a pretty solid job. Of course it is loosely based on the 11g New Features for admin class ( my impression anyhow ... but aren't all new features authors supposed to be close ).

Going to go thru it a couple of times ( my plan anyhow ) before sitting in the official oracle class.

I did sit thru the 11g new features exam cram at Open World last year but that was not an especially good experience. Received on Wed Feb 27 2008 - 16:09:41 CST

Original text of this message