From: bdbafh <>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:01:16 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 24, 10:49 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
> Looks like patch 6810189 is out for linux, even though the
> Note:401436.1 still says no release date.
> Kudos to Laurent Schneider, Sven Vetter, Alexander Kornbrust and
> whoever else is blogging about this!
> jg
> --
> is bogus.
> "Our industry is not interested in any way, shape or form in
> discriminating based on a genetic marker." - Mohit Ghose
> Translation: "Our industry is interested in maximizing profit through
> actuarial based discrimination by weeding out those who will be the
> sickest people from insurance coverage."

It appears that the package dbms_sqldiag is included in the patchset.
I'm glad to see that we'll have access to exporting sql test cases prior to upgrading to 11g R1.
It was mentioned in a paper referred to here:

that resides here:

-bdbafh Received on Wed Feb 27 2008 - 10:01:16 CST

Original text of this message