Re: 10.2.0.4

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2008 00:14:43 GMT

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:23:26 -0800, bdbafh wrote:

> Vladimir,
>
> It now appears to be password-locked. It will be useful for testing, but
> I certainly wouldn't want to apply it outside of testing until after it
> hits general distribution.
>
> -bdbafh

Probably, they found another monumental blooper. If you ask me, 10.2.0.3 is so bad that installing 10.2.0.4 is warranted, as soon as it hits the general distribution. So many problems with hash joins, SQL not visible for background processes and alike. It can't be much worse than that.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com