Re: finding solution 4 this Special DeadLock

From: <>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:51:19 -0800 (PST)

i read what Jonathan said again carefully but i can't get any idea from her notes.
for test i manually make 2 table as Master-Details and lock details table in Row Share Mode then with another session again lock details table in Exclusive mode till now a block created ( RR mode block X request) again as Jonathan said i lock manually with session that has SS lock details table in SS Mode
but i see no block or lock !!!! (that means cause of waiting X lock on details table my second Request for SS lock didn't created any new block or lock in fact my block list and my lock list didn't changed !!!!
also i checked ss request lock in table that has SS lock, but without any problem new request lock on same table was created !!! i dont know correctly what should i search in Application?? Received on Sat Feb 23 2008 - 01:51:19 CST

Original text of this message