Oracle support is just cracking me up

From: hpuxrac <>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:27:16 -0800 (PST)

I have had an SR with an open bug for 5/6 months now ( more I guess it was opened 11 JUL 07 6387612.993 ).

Nothing really happening on this for a very long time.

Just today I get an indication that they want to close my SR because well they want to close my bug as a duplicate of another bug ( did they ask me? did they do anything to really prove it was really a duplicate? ... not so much unfortunately ).

So now they say my SR will close because the bug which mine is a duplicate of ( unproven ) will be fixed in

However is not even shipping yet ... so if they have fixes ... shouldn't they go out in Received on Thu Feb 21 2008 - 06:27:16 CST

Original text of this message