Re: ORACLE 9i certification

From: sudheer <>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:55:09 -0800 (PST)

hi Steve..
this is sudheer..
wanted to know one more thing.. i have learnt oracle 9i dba.. but

haven't taken my exams yet... i am looking to do 10g self studies...
and then take up the exams...
will oracle agree to this.. will he give me the opc ... i heard that
one shud attend the course and then take up the exam.. pls guide me..