OCFS Oracle Cluister File System - limitations ?

From: DBA.Jo <JohannesBavendiek_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:29:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,
does anybody know about maximum number of connected nodes to Oracle Cluster File System (OCFS)?

I have been told, that OCFS would get problems to support more than x connected servers. Maybe thats a rumor.

Does anybody know about a good working configuration with 8 or 10 or more connected nodes?
Or does anybody know about a bad working constellation with zjat number of nodes?

I've searched the net, but could not find any answer.

cu
Jo.B. Received on Mon Feb 18 2008 - 09:29:15 CST

Original text of this message