Re: Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??

From: Fernando Nunes <>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:04:43 +0000

DA Morgan wrote:
> Serge Rielau wrote:

>> I suppose we both made our closing arguments.
>> May others be the jury

> The jury is the marketplace.
> And my guess is that in ten years they will vote with their
> HR departments not their IT departments.

Hmmm... You changed your predictions from 5 to 10 years... Getting more confident even after failure? :)

"But quite frankly if Informix is still being marketed as an independent product five years from now I'll be shocked."

DA Morgan, 2001

Fernando Nunes
My email works... but I don't check it frequently...