Re: Number of active http requests keep growing

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:26:22 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 8, 2:29 am, "pher" <chapk..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> For the picture, look here:http://homeweb2.unifr.ch/heritiep/pub/oracle/ora_active_requests.jpg

It's been too long since I worked on http server, but I'm sure there are some logs you can dig into. Searching the docs at tahiti.oracle.com for:
http server log
seems to be a good start, mentions looking at logs in the $ORACLE_HOME/ Apache/Apache/logs directory. I'd guess you might have a real big one there. Check all oracle homes too, it's easy to get misdirected with this technology stack if you are dependent on the GUI. There are ways to get to all the logs in the GUI, too.

> For the group: do you know of a group dedicated to Enterprise Manager ?

Metalink has a forum for that (you need a support id), as does forums.oracle.com (free registration required through OTN, if I'm not confused by multiple single-sign-ons). Sometimes people here can help.

> We are using an Application Server. For a connection manager, I don't know.
> pher

By the way, this group frowns on top-posting (putting your answer before what you are replying to).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080207-appeals-court-first-amendment-protects-forum-trolls-too.html