Re: Number of active http requests keep growing

From: pher <>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:29:41 +0100

For the picture, look here:

For the group: do you know of a group dedicated to Enterprise Manager ?

We are using an Application Server. For a connection manager, I don't know. pher

"joel garry" <> wrote in message On Feb 6, 5:18 am, "pher" <> wrote:
> Hello all
> I already posted this to, but I believe it's
> better here:
> in our Enterprise Manager 10g, the number of active HTTP connections and
> requests keep growing at a rate of 16/minute. I'm reaching now 60,000 and
> it's still growing. But on the server, the netstat -a command gives only
> about 200 connections, most ESTABLISHED, some TIME_WAIT. Any hint on how
> and
> what to search for would be appreciated.

Are you using an application server and/or a connection manager?

Please post versions of all software and hardware involved.

If you have somewhere you could post a picture of the EM screen, that might help too.

This group is mostly about the database server rather than the app server, but there's a few around who work with both. Apologies if I've misunderstood your post.

-- is bogus.
Anyone notice Google's stock has dropped by a third in a few months?