Online Survey about web based IT training.... iPod raffle!!!

From: just_asking <kanugop_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,

Below is a link to a survey we are conducting to find out your interest in advancing your technical skills through web based IT training. We are attempting to provide hard to find, high end technical/non-technical training that will enable you to ride the wave of change in the marketplace and go up the value chain in your respective professions. We would greatly appreciate if you could participate in this survey and provide your valuable input.

Please complete this survey by 11:59:59 pm US Pacific Standard Time on Friday, February 8th, 2008 to be entered into a raffle (details inside) we will be conducting:

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e28fzxipfc2frjym/start

The survey itself will be open until midnight, February 15th, 2008. Thank you very much! Received on Wed Feb 06 2008 - 15:53:22 CST

Original text of this message