Re: OID Synchronization import LDIF-file Insufficient Access Rights

From: Mattias <>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:06:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for a quick repl!

I will test thouse changes.

I also made a try using the graphical Oracle Directory Manager. That also could fix it. I made a few screen dumps of what I did.

But I think it is better to have a script to use. Also I guess that I opened up the restrictions to mutch when I used the graphical Oracle Directory Manager.

But, finaly, I can make both import and export synchronization profiles from an LDIF-file. That feels good!

Thanks for all help!

 / Mattias Received on Tue Feb 05 2008 - 09:06:14 CST

Original text of this message