Re: Oracle Internet Directory, Integration Server

From: Mattias <>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:04:20 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much!

When I changed my start-command for the DIP-server like this:

oidctl connect=mm server=odisrv instance=2 config=1 start

and omitted the portnumer (so it defaulted to 389) evrything worked fine!

(I also had to stop the previously wrong started DIP-servers using a command similar to this:
oidctl connect=mm server=odisrv instance=1 config=1 stop Also I reinstalled my sync profile, but I am not sure if that was realy necessary)

I will add a few notes to the URL so it includes the whole example I have made. Just in case if others may be interested in a simple example to get started with OID synchronization profiles using LDIF-files.

Many thanks for helping me with this!!

 / Mattias Received on Mon Feb 04 2008 - 08:04:20 CST

Original text of this message