Database Designer Job opening with CMM Level 5 and Fortune 500 company in Bangalore

From: DB Enterprise Matrix <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 02:30:03 -0800 (PST)

"Greetings from Enterprise matrix"

        We are Bangalore based leading HR consulting company retained by top IT companies to hunt talent.Our Client is a,CMM Level 5 Company end-to- end services; from Technology Consulting, Enterprise Solutions, Application Development and Maintenance.

Position 		: Database Designer
Technical Skills     : Oracle 9i / 10g ,developing backend PL/SQL
procedures and functions in Oracle ,experience in using PL/SQL (Cursors, Subprograms, Packages, Triggers and Exceptions),Query Optimization
Experience 	     : 3- 5  years
Education 	      : / M. sc / BE/ B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Job Location 	     : Bangalore

Note :Experience in Database Modeling is a must

kindly forward your updated profile or references to

Thanks and regards,
Sudha BS
IT Recruiter
Enterprise Matrix
Ph No : 91-080-2672 9328/29/30 Received on Fri Feb 01 2008 - 04:30:03 CST

Original text of this message