Re: What is "exceeds notification threshold"?

From: Peter Teoh <>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:07:03 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much everyone, classic problem solving and discussion, and I enjoyed it very much.

And the alert.log did not repeat itself again when I triggered the same script that initiated the alert.log messages.

And I cannot call support anyway:

  1. NO time, it really entails lots of information giving away.....breach of confidentiality in my case.
  2. Not matching platform - I purchased support for HP-UX, but current problem is happening on Linux.
  3. And similarly, Oracle version mismatched etc.

Take care!!! Received on Thu Jan 31 2008 - 21:07:03 CST

Original text of this message