Re: Walk-in interviews in Boostrap on 2rd, 3rd and 4th Feb 2008

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:00:14 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 31, 12:54 am, baseatbootstrapt..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>              Walk-in Interviews for Oracle Apps Consultants

> Venue: Bootstrap Technologies (P) Ltd.,
> Plot#112#8/3/1100-A-A-1,
> Beside CAPRI Towers, Srinagar Colony,
> Hyderabad. AP. PH: 040-66667701
> Send your updated Resume to b..._at_bootstraptech.com,www.bootstraptech.com

At least it's not in the bus station bathroom.

HEY STUPID! This is a worldwide group. I'm not walking from California to Hyderabad.

Note that you are violating terms of agreement of gmail and the charter of this group.

Note that you would be violating US employment law were you to be advertising like this in the US... oh wait, you are! Well, at least you aren't working for US companies... or are you?

All in all, to say that many of us are less than impressed with your company is quite an understatment. You just plain look incompetant.

Delete you posts and apologize.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Since you seem too stupid to understand, that means this is being