Re: was(can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?), now, happy NY!

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:58:23 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 30, 8:51 am, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:

> > > encoded work, and perhaps many examples we never hear of). In the
> > > blogosphere, it becomes a data mining problem. Everything is out
> > > there, lost in the noise.
>
> > So the solution is to add noise?
>
> Given your background, you must understand noise-cancellation by
> adding 180 degree out-of-phase noise. :-)

OK then: who's in to write a 180degree out-of-phase aggregator entry feed?
(g,d&r, vvf)

> (If anyone didn't get the joke: that orana's a custom wood furniture
> site, Noons has posted about woodworking.).

and done nothing about it for a coupla years! Darn this workload, I need a nice, easy job. Does anyone have a place in marketing for me: being a dba doesn't leave any free time? (ooops, now I done it!...)

Seriously: yeah, I suppose we all have to lighten up. Me included. ;-) Received on Wed Jan 30 2008 - 19:58:23 CST

Original text of this message