What is wrong with this????

From: Boogha <boogha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:41:13 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to write a simple script to drop triggers for a user on a 10g database

declare

    v_trgname varchar2(30);
    v_dropstmt varchar2(60);
    cursor c_triggers is

        select trigger_name from user_triggers
        where trigger_name not like 'TRG_%';
begin

    open c_triggers;
    loop
    fetch c_triggers into v_trgname;
    exit when c_triggers%notfound;

        v_dropstmt := 'DROP TRIGGER ' || v_trgname;
        execute immediate v_dropstmt;

    end loop;
    close c_triggers;
end;

As you can see there is no rocket science in the script. When I run the script I get the following error:

Error at line 4
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended ORA-06512: at line 13

Can anyone help, also the user has the permission to drop indexes

Cheers,
Adam Received on Wed Jan 30 2008 - 19:41:13 CST

Original text of this message