Re: long running select min(timestamp) query

From: <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:47:30 -0800 (PST)

I've done as you suggested, and the CHAINED_ROWS table is empty - so i did not attempt to change the PCTFREE parameter.

I haven't configured how statistics are generated, but i believe that our java application occasionally asks (via oracle's JDBC driver) to estimate statistics in order to get index information. I can't find an obvious pointer in the UI that indicates if the statistics it's presenting are estimated or computed. I will see if i can "compute" the statistics now and try again. Received on Tue Jan 29 2008 - 14:47:30 CST

Original text of this message