Re: oracle prometric

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:52:43 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 26, 4:16 pm, "MATI" <maty..._at_o2.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing myself to the 1z0-031 DBA OCA exam. Can anyone help me and
> provide me with the prometric tests for this exam?
>
> It would be very useful while studying and taking these tests in order to
> pass this proper exam afterwards.
>
> Thanks for any info or even materials on my mail:
> maty..._at_o2.pl
> skypd_id: matyj83
>
> Best regards,
> MATI
Hi MATI,

The prometric tests, IIRC, are the real thing, so providing them wouldn't be right.

Alos, I wouldn't suggest taking a 9i certification, as the street value is probably close to worthless. Why not 10G? Try the following link for your question, though...

http://www.selftestsoftware.com/product.aspx?product%5Fid=1Z0%2D031&dept%5Fid=6062

HTH, Steve Received on Sat Jan 26 2008 - 15:52:43 CST

Original text of this message