Re: can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:12:17 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 16, 7:52 pm, hjr.pyth..._at_gmail.com wrote:

snip

Well best wishes and I wouldn't be surprised to see you back around at some point. Somehow you seem remarkably restrained here on cdos ( after the great oracle blogging tag game whatever it was occured ) when in the past some of your comments to me have been less than constrained.

Geez I guess I won't be able to get thrown out of dizwell any longer!?

I guess a final sign that the "end was near" when your old site gave thanks to the lead singer of the Cherry sisters a clear sign that the oracle apocalypse was near if ever I saw one ( kidding kind of ). Received on Sat Jan 19 2008 - 17:12:17 CST

Original text of this message