Re: can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: <hjr.pythian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:54:42 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 17, 4:37 pm, fuchshp <fuch..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Howard, hpuxrac et al, could you please stop discussing this matter on
> this newsgroup? It's rather off topic. And it's almost as annoying as
> the blogtagging-wave on OraNA.

In good old Frank's words, don't like it, don't read it, get over it.

I think that's what passes as advice in these circumstances in the "Oracle Community", anyway.

In case you hadn't noticed, I had just said that further elaboration should probably be tackled by email. And neither Frank nor hpuxrac had posted anything further to the thread.

Seems like you're preaching to the choir, therefore. Received on Thu Jan 17 2008 - 13:54:42 CST

Original text of this message