Wanted: Part-Time Ad hoc SQL Writer Options

From: Graham <graham.parsons_at_reflective.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:19:37 -0800 (PST)

We are looking for someone that understands Oracle SQL very well and can write performant queries of complex data.

We will supply the database backup, the requirements and give the writer a relatively free hand to suggest DBMS configurations, structure changes, etc. to optimise performance.

This is not a full time job and would suit someone looking for some extra cash to do this work during free time.

If you are interested, can you please send an email to recruitment_at_reflective.com with details of your experience and we can discuss terms, etc.

Regards

Graham Received on Thu Jan 17 2008 - 09:19:37 CST

Original text of this message