impdp changes owner of jobs

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:32:52 +0100

Hello out there,
today I imported a full database export of an Oracle 10.2.0.3 database running on Windows 2000. I precreated the tablespaces since I wanted to put the datafiles on different locations. After the impdp finished, I realized that every job created with dbms_job now belongs to system which I used to run the import. I granted imp_full_database to system prior to the import. Now I wonder what I did wrong. Is there something to consider when I want to import jobs?
This is a SE which was downgraded from an EE 9.1 via exp/imp a time ago. Can that cause the problem?

Any crystal balls around? ;-)

Regards,
Lothar

--
Lothar Armbrüster  | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de
Hauptstr. 26       |